What you do
Internships with Allianz Partners consist of a ten-week program focused on giving students the opportunity to gain business knowledge, corporate experience and immerse in a fast-paced environment of growth. The program generally follows a project-management methodology that allows each intern to manage a project within a specific department. In addition, performance analyst interns will work collaboratively on a broader initiative utilizing data to solve an emergent business problem, sharing their findings with senior leadership.
Outside of project work and day-to-day deliverables, interns participate in lunch-and-learn, networking and mentoring opportunities to better understand life at Allianz Partners.
Performance Analyst Interns will be responsible to support our analytics function and other functional stakeholders in the creation of dashboards, streamlining our reporting processes and other ad-hoc reporting needs
The internship begins Monday, June 3, 2024, and ends Friday, August 9, 2024. The work hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Key responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
- Build, develop and maintain detailed models to help provide analytical support for local leadership.
- Participate in global projects as available.
- Develop, analyze and report on key KPI’s and trends with timely deliverables.
- Recommend changes to current procedures based on market research, emerging trends and data analysis.
- Conduct special projects as directed by your team.
- Collaborate with colleagues from other US departments and functions.
What you bring
Must be a college senior or rising senior, pursuing a degree. The preferred major(s) for this position: Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Economics, Math, Actuarial Science, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science and/or related Business majors.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Academic, project-based or practical experience developing data models.
- Academic, project-based or practical experience conducting detailed analyses and providing actionable insights.
- Flexibility: ability to adapt to on-going change and work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills: oral and written.
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to develop creative solutions to meet and/or exceed expectations.
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts and reporting procedures
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively between day-to-day responsibilities and broader projects.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate as needed with team and other departments.
- Ability to apply feedback, take initiative and be accountable for work produced.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- PC Skills: Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. SQL, R or Python preferred.
To apply for this job please visit careers.allianz.com.